SPECIAL: Combined Constructor PLUS Train-the-Trainer course Temporary Low Ropes Courses
Scope: Temporary Low Ropes Course
Course Language: bilingual English + German
Training + Assessment
Participation is only possible for trainers who have already obtained an ERCA trainer award in another working field (traditional ropes courses, adventure park), which is current.
What are the steps to become an ERCA certified Trainer?
1. Register & Apply
2. Join and pass part 1 (training workshop)
3. Join and pass part 2 (assessment)
4. Receive your "ERCA-Trainer" certificate
5. Offer and run constructor courses (award: ''ERCA Temporary Low Ropes Course Constructor'') for operators or endusers in the market.
What are your benefits working as an ERCA certified Trainer?
Pre-Requisites & Requirements for Attendance
- Valid ERCA qualification as "Trainer"
- Proof/record of temporary own builts. One third (33%) of those the construction must include steel wire rope AND kernmantle (static) rope.
- Good group leading skills are mandatory.
- High performance in practical skills and theoretical knowledge are necessary in the specific working field.
- You must hold a valid first aid certificate recognised in your country.
Course Concept & Itinerary
Candidates please clck the biutton at top left to complete online registration form .
Once we received your application we will check the formal requirements and will confirm to you whether your attendance is confirmed or not. Please wait for our confirmation before completing your travel plannings.
Price regular for Non-ERCA members: 250.00 EUR per day per participant +19% German VAT
Price for ERCA members: 225.00 EUR per day per participant +19% German VAT
Here you can read and download the cancellation policy.
Meals & Accomodation
Tea and coffee is included in the course fee, but no other food nor refreshments. You have to arrange and pay your travel, food and accomodation yourself.