Exhibition & Manufacturers (20.-21.01.2020)
Booth Crawl Lottery
The "Booth Crawl Lottery" is similar to a tombola. All ticket holders, who have bought their tickets are eligible to take part. Every participant receives a "booth crawl passport" on which the visit to the booth of a participating exhibitor is recorded by stamping the card. Booth Crawl Passports with sufficient stamps can be entered for the tombola at the closing event.
|Stand 19||Stand 16||Stand 01||Stand 12|
|Stand 04||Stand 10||Stand 13||Stand 06|
|Stand 02||Stand 07||Stand 11||Stand 14|
|Stand 08||Stand 05||Stand 20|
Information to Exhibitors
The International Ropes Course Conference will be held from 20th to the 21st of January 2020 at ‘Landgoed Biestheuvel’ in the Netherlands (near to the city of Eindhoven). Qualifying courses will be held after the main-conference on the 22nd and 23rd January 2020 and the members meeting on 22nd January 2020. The fair is open from 12.00 am on Monday 20th January until 8.00pm on Tuesday 21st January 2020.
- Please submit your booth reservation inquiry via this online form
- ERCA partners get preferential booking for their exhibition booth before 30th NOV 2019, after this date booking for available spaces will be open to all.
- You can choose your booth from the available spaces . Registration is granted strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- A floor-plan, the booth sizes and ceiling heights can be found at the hyperlink above.
- The cost are set at EUR 85.00/sqm + 21% Netherlands VAT, ERCA-Partners receive a 50% and ERCA-Members a 25% rebate on the net price.
- Food and lodging are not included in the exhibition fee.
- The list of exhibitors can be found at the same link. All exhibitors will be promoted with their address, their logo and a link to their homepage.
- You may start setting up your booth on Monday 20th January 2020 between 8:00 am and 11:30 am.
- We will provide a table and two chairs for every booth. There are no partitions between the booths.
- Connection to electricity can be provided for a fee of EUR 20.00.