Administrative Worker (m/w/*) for member support
... to commence from AUTUMN 2019 !
ERCA is Europe's leading ropes-course association and represents the interests of over 340 company members in over 30 countries. The association's tasks include safety research, the certification of training providers and ropes-course inspection companies as well as to represent the membership on national and international committees.
Responsibility to manage the „Member Support & Membership Administration“ in a developing association in the field of ropes courses. This includes the organisational responsibility of the day-to-day business in accordance with the association bylaws, procedural rules, instruction by the Board of Directors and the general members‘ assembly. This includes processing of membership enrollments, correspondence, invoicing, dunning and the processing of member requests.
• administrative education
• organisational talent, flexibility, sociability and commitment
• basic knowledge of business skills
• use of office and internet software with ease
• very good command of German and English (spoken and written)
• willingness to set up the workplace in a collaboration space or in a home office (planned to be provided in the German postal code area 79xxx)
• for regular meetings in Freiburg, your travel time per route should not exceed 30 minutes
Please submit your written application with a proposal for your salary (per hour) before July 15, 2019:
ERCA e.V., z.Hd. Ulrike Mai, Fedinandstr. 7, 30175 Hannover, Germany or
submit it SSL-secured via file upload at: https://erca.bytemine.net/index.php/s/TFRbY3oxaWHS64N
InformationType of Job (Art des Jobs): „Minijob“ (approx. 4 hours per week)
Performance location: German postal code area 79xxx
ContactERCA e.V. (Europ. Ropes Course Ass.)