C4C Coach / Trainer
See all ads from challenge4change
DescriptionChallenge 4 Change is a registered charity aimed at improving peoples’ lives.
Challenge 4 Change is an “Indoor Urban Activity Centre” and provides team building and personal development training to a variety of groups with differing needs. These include people with disabilities, victims of abuse, drug and alcohol misusers, people responsible for ASB, school non-attendees, people with behavioural issues, young people at risk of offending, youth offenders to name but a few.
Challenge 4 Change also provides corporate team development and individual experiences, e.g. parties through its trading company.
Challenge 4 Change Coach / Trainer is to deliver a range of training and learning experiences that enable Challenge 4 Change and Challenge 4 Change Trading to meet their respective charitable and business objectives.
• Strong listening skills
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to deliver training to meet specified objectives to a variety of different client groups.
• Ability to deliver learning programmes that impact significantly on individuals with a variety of barriers e.g. disabilities, disengaged, de-motivated, behavioural problems, low self-esteem etc.
• Ability to make learning fun and interesting.
• Ability to assess individuals in a group and deliver bespoke training that ensures each gain the maximum benefit from the experience.
• Good relationship management skills
• Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
• Qualified First Aider
• Experienced coach
• Experienced trainer/facilitator
• Coaching and high ropes qualification helpful but not essential
• Specialist subject knowledge i.e. knowledge of the outdoor industry, high ropes courses including how to design new challenges, maintain and repair existing ones, nd to relate the challenges to learning outcomes
Believe in the Challenge 4 Change ethos and charitable objects
Engaging and motivational style
Able to respond flexibly and adapt to the needs of different individuals and client groups
Strong customer service ethos
A can-do attitude
Flexible, adaptable and patient
InformationType of Job (Art des Jobs): Employed
Performance location: Trafford/ Manchester/ UK
ContactChallenge 4 Change Limited